#planwAthena is a Social Enterprise led by The Athena Network Singapore and APAC in support of Diageo’s Plan W initiative
Plan W is a US10 Million strategy to empower 2 million women in Asia Pacific by 2017
Plan W aims to reach women of all socio-economic profiles through training and skills development. The overarching aim is to empower women to fulfill their right to have choices, opportunities and access to resources – all of which improve their sense of self-worth and ability to influence society and the economy.
Diageo have offered a prize of $10,000 to a Singapore project that supports their initiative and The Athena Network is one of the 3 shortlisted companies competing for the $10,000 prize.
The Athena Network believes that professional development and entrepreneurship training should be accessible to all women regardless of geographical location, race, education and financial standing. Our mission is to create an online knowledge network to promote social mobility through entrepreneurship.
The grand prize of $10,000 will go towards funding the development of an online community platform that enables female executives and entrepreneurs to empower other women who do not have access to such essential information, resources and support.
The contest starts on 10am Monday 18th Feb and ends on 2pm Friday 22nd Feb!
Please support us by committing to the 5day #planwAthena challenge
- Tweet #planwAthena as much as possible every day for the next 5 days.
- Help us to spread the word! Please ask your friends to join in!
- Be sure to include our HASHTAG: #planwAthena
The organisation with the most retweeted HASHTAG by 2pm on Friday will win $10,000 to contribute to their project!
Here are a few example tweets. Or create your own – but don’t forget to include the HASHTAG #planwAthena ! (CHOOSE & CLICK ANY OF THE 5 ITEMS BELOW TO TWEET)
- Diageo aims to empower 2 million women through learning ! RT> #planwAthena daily this week to support
- Athena will provide free online training and resources for women in APAC! RT> #planwAthena
- Free training should be available to all women regardless of location, race, education & financial standing – RT> #planwAthena to support
- Empowerment means a woman’s right to have choices, opportunities & access to resources ~Diageo RT> #planwAthena <& support!
- We believe in using technology & education to create social mobility. Help women reach their potential! RT> #planwAthena to support
Thanks for your Support!
The Athena Network Singapore Team